Application & Web Support Services is pleased to announce our Spring SOLE Hands-on Help Sessions to provide training for Course and Site Administrators in the Health Sciences Learning Center.
SOLE's Instructional Design team will be available to work hands-on with you and your materials for course development. You can also work with support staff on items regarding, but not limited to:
- Course Management including navigation and adding and removing users
- Uploading your Syllabus and tailoring your course to its parameters
- Archiving your course and utilizing the Cleanup Wizards
- Assignment creation and utilizing the Detailed Grader
- Gradebook settings and application
- Exam and Question Bank creation
Please note: Those interested in learning more about how to use SOLE Tools may consider enrolling in our SOLE Certificate Courses offered every semester.
Session 1 – Monday, April 16th - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in LC3
Session 2 – Thursday, May 10th - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in LC2
Registration is Required
Due to the direct hands-on approach of these sessions class size is limited to 5 participants to ensure individualized attention. Class registration is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrations are confirmed when the form is completed then two days before the start of the session.
Please register by visiting the Hands-on Help Registration page.
We ask that registrants only sign up for training that they plan to attend and be respectful of others by cancelling at least one day prior to the course if unable to attend.