Mountaineer Doctor Television (MDTV) has a Business Associates Agreement in place in order to be able to provide secure Telehealth Services.
Below is a list of approved MDTV Zoom account uses as well as the prerequisites needed for completing a Zoom Account Request Form.
Approved Zoom Uses For Faculty & Staff
Below is a list of approved uses for requesting a MDTV Zoom Account:
Approved Zoom Uses for Student Accounts:
Faculty approval is required for all Student Zoom Account Requests. Approved uses for students are as follows.
Zoom Account Prerequisites For All:
Prior to requesting a MDTV Zoom account, the following prerequisites should be met:
1. Complete HSC ITS Security Awareness Training
2. Complete HIPAA Training: (If selecting PHI)
3. Review Zoom's Acceptable Use Policy
4. Review Zoom Recording Policy for Clinical Supervision if patient encounter recordings are required.
5. All users accessing a MDTV Zoom account must acknowledge and agree to the HSC Zoom account policies and procedures. A link to this form is available here.
Additional Offerings: Zoom Webinar
Zoom webinars are also available to WVU users wishing to host a virtual event.
We currently have (2) 100 participant webinar licenses and (1) 500 participant webinar license available to meet your scheduling needs.
If interested in scheduling a webinar, please complete the MDTV Zoom Webinar Request Form.
Interested in Learning More? Contact Us Today: 304-293-6926 or email@example.com